PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Tabacco

Part of the Furniture Now
May 1, 2020
GA - USA
As I mentioned in a thread that I opened few days ago I was looking for a pipe pouch. This one is not exactly what I was looking for but since I was ordering some tobacco from smoking pipes, I decided to buy it.
I received it today and I thought I could post some pictures because I could not find any online, other than the ones at SP.
While the pouch can accommodate one large pipe, fitting two regular size pipes can be hard. The stems would be pressed agains the bowls with the risk of damaging the finish and, in my opinion, to break the shanks if the pouch is not managed properly. However there is plenty of room for one full size and, for those who like them, a nose-warmer. In my case it is perfect for my typical daily use at work, for example. The zipper is a little hard but it does not look super cheap.
Either way, for $ 24 (discounted) it seems to be an excellent pouch. The leather looks like real leather and it has plenty of room for accessories and tobacco. Very soft leather by the way.
(if any of the members has one, maybe he can share his opinion, especially about the durability of this nice little pouch).

55uIFbX.jpg

8FXXChz.jpg

BO9kkM4.jpg

DPG0w3M.jpg

KmH5Kjl.jpg

VQsJ46o.jpg

bdtFs56.jpg

Tabacco

Part of the Furniture Now
May 1, 2020
GA - USA
Maybe I was a little too conservative. Today I took a couple of half-bent Peterson's with me and the pouch was able to accomodate them without any problem.
I am really enjoying this pouch, it fits in my briefcase without taking too much space from the rest of my stuff.

4Bk1AA5.jpg

Reactions: Casual

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
That is my favorite style of pouch. My cheap nylon one, I've had for probably close to 7 years now. Out of all my nice leather pouches, this one works best for me.