Show Us Your Unused Antique 'Cutty' Pipes!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

4 Fresh Scott Thile Pipes
23 Fresh Bruno Nuttens Pipes
12 Fresh Moonshine Pipes
36 Fresh Ropp Pipes
120 Fresh Peterson Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
I just couldn't resist. I just picked up another unsmoked late Austrian meerschaum 'cutty' that has never been smoked before, sort of a virgin pipe if you like! It got me thinking that among the multitude of 'cutty' pipes there must be quite a few unsmoked examples from the 19th century kicking around the universe. Searching through my various pipe cabinets I came across two unsmoked pipes along with this third specimen with the unusual amber and silver stem I picked up the other day for a few dollars on a less than reputable online auction site. The pipe with the red case and Austrian markings is pristine, unsmoked, amber stem, purchased from a U.K seller who had the whole history back to the 1870s. So does anyone else want to play since it is usually Condor and Weezell the dreaded 'cutty twins' who post all the 'cutty' pictures!14346

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
"Show Us Your Unused Antique 'Cutty' Pipes!"
Of course you realise he is just looking for Cuttys that are out there so he can stalk you and snatch them in the middle of the night! Show them(I dare you!) and face the consequences you poor bastids...?rotf

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
"Show Us Your Unused Antique 'Cutty' Pipes!"
Of course you realise he is just looking for Cuttys that are out there so he can stalk you and snatch them in the middle of the night! Show them(I dare you!) and face the consequences you poor bastids...?rotf
It works both ways. We now know Simon has those. ?

• Haha
Reactions: danimalia
Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
Just a few days ago I noticed one of these long stem cutties being available at pipe shop Lanzola.It,notheless it was far from being in pristinine condition but not bad either, Antiques estate pipes/Pipas in Shiuma