PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

vates

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 16, 2019
Just won this one. I've been watching their auctions for a while now. There was always something off in their shape or color choices. I understand they label most of their shapes as "freehand" for this particular reason. This one ticks all the boxes though. And it's going to be my first morta to boot. The wait's afoot.

s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600 (6).jpg

vates

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 16, 2019
Just won this one. I've been watching their auctions for a while now. There was always something off in their shape or color choices. I understand they label most of their shapes as "freehand" for this particular reason. This one ticks all the boxes though. And it's going to be my first morta to boot. The wait's afoot.

And finally arrived.

IMG_1284.jpg

The quality of this piece is admirable. Esp, given the prices they go for. Hopefully my first morta experience is to be enjoyable.

Piping Abe

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 27, 2021
Georgia, USA
What do you owners think of the buttons? I didn't like the one I had due to the button and traded it. Buttons, buttons,....
I’d agree with you. I didn’t trade mine though because I loves the shape. I sent it off to be thinned out some. Now its comparable to a Savinelli stem/button. I’ll post a pic of the pipe.

The button/stem was so uncomfortable before it got fixed. The only worse one i’ve come across is a Morgan Bones. For me anyway, not comfortable.