PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bostoneo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 22, 2016
Akron, OH
Didn't see a topic on this yet. Got this idea from another place, which had some awesome results :) Was interested to see what your fellows cellars looked like, where you keep all your pipe and baccy at!

clickklick

Lifer
May 5, 2014
I won't show mine publicly for what should be obvious reasons. It is probably more than most b&m have though.

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
Given your line of work, completely understandable. After 20 years as an aircraft mechanic, blinking red lights (literally and honestly) make me edgy and uneasy. Conditioned response.

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
It is a pretty damned impressive cellar! Sorry Tim, I got sidetracked on the fire extinguisher thing. Short attention span today!

bostoneo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 22, 2016
Akron, OH
Heres my cellared baccy, have 32qt's in open stuff not pictured to
8e64f6ca8a438795bb82871d12d2e556.jpg

jon11

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 25, 2013
Clickklick- A little paranoid huh....no one is going to come after you for showing pics of your cellar. I would show mine if I knew how to post pictures but never bothered

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
I can't post a picture of my cellar, because family members might recognize some of the people chained up naked in it.
Oh, tobacco cellar? Imagine a giant heap of Royal Yacht and Burley Flake #1 tins with some buckets of Prince Albert scattered about.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Not nearly impressive as most, but it's only a year old. If I can maintain the pace, check back with me in a few. I do also have blueprints of Pecks warehouse and am planning an epic robbery :)

hiplainsdrifter

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 8, 2012
These threads are great to show your wife in attempts to prove that you aren't crazy. Especially when Peck and cigrmaster post.

Status
Not open for further replies.