PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Jun 23, 2019
A W.O.Larsen walrus.
Perhaps not a classical stack, but the dimensions make it one

View attachment 143803

Love these walrus shapes, functionality a top priority for me, being able to set it down on a table must be convenient!

- - -

Here's my commission Scottie Piersel morta 'chimney-dog' - the original intention was to smoke flakes without having to fold them.

swR9Mupl.jpg

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I have never owned one and have no plans on purchasing one. I just really dislike the look. To my eye it is so out of proportion that I could never see myself smoking one. I have also noticed that many have thin walled bowls which would force me to change my smoking cadence. I did that one time with a Rad Davis Belge that had thin walls and i never did it again. Rad or no Rad. I don't change my cadence for no one. All my pipes smoke in the range that I prefer.

I also go the other way with walls that are 10 feet thick and the pipe weighs a kilo. I have found my favorites are all group 4-5 sized pipes in the 40-55 gram weight range.

Reactions: dunnyboy

timt

Lifer
Jul 19, 2018
My one and only, a Radice Rind. An impulse purchase a few years ago and only smoked a few times. Should probably sell it, thinking $125. So….PM if interested.

Understandable if a mod slaps me.
A96E3689-F525-4581-AE35-DB84DCA15BB3.jpeg