PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Surprised not to see anything from @brian64 here. ? I'da thought his collection is the motherlode of all Meerschäume pipes collections!

LOL ... mine is pretty modest actually. But mostly I've just always been tech challenged when it comes to posting pics. I have to be in a rare mood with some time to burn to get up the motivation.

Also when all of these "show off" threads started popping up a long time ago, somehow they struck me as something I wasn't real keen to participate in. But maybe I'll get around to taking some meer pics one of these days.

voorhees

Lifer
May 30, 2012
Gonadistan
My collection has grown slowly but methodically.

From Top left.
Meer bowled Falcon
Gourd calabash
1920’s billiard with amber stem
Kaywoodie Meer with amberoid stem
Large billiard

Top right.
Tekin bent billiard
Storient LVC
Very old 1900’s Bent Rhodesian fully colored from smoking. With Redmadol stem, round orifice and bone tenon.12684

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
(a few) of Simons collection..
4vKRRe1.jpg

fAgu6mH.jpg

HvOMgu0.jpg

I am only the curator of his photos...bdw

rushx9

Lifer
Jul 10, 2019
Shelby, NC
Medico Gold Crest Meerschaum Billiard. My research turned up that the bowls are block meer, sourced from Strambach factory in Austria. Pretty decent ebay estate score. Inside was relatively clean. Ghosts were exorcised easily. Seller even tossed in a baggie of Frog Morton Across the Pond!!! First Meer and first taste of Syrian Latakia! Now I just wish I could find more. Such is the curse of good taste.?12919

jhowell

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 25, 2019
Phoenix, Arizona
I was given this pipe my Godfather who was a lieutenant on the USS Trout SS-202 smoked. It was ghosted with a old lady perfume taste. I spent quite a bit of time and Everclear, pipe Cleaners and cotton cleaning it up. And now smoke only Scotty's Thomas Blend in it. Ghost mostly gone. A lot of the colors on the bowl and shank have gone away. Is that from all the alcohol and cleaning I did? I enjoy smoking his old pipe even though I get a lick of an old womans neck now and then.
Aloha,
Brett
Boiling the strummel will kill any ghost.

Reactions: aspiring_sage