Show Off Your Meerschaum Pipe Here!

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

olkofri

Preferred Member
Sep 9, 2017
My collection has grown slowly but methodically.

From Top left.
Meer bowled Falcon
Gourd calabash
1920’s billiard with amber stem
Kaywoodie Meer with amberoid stem
Large billiard

Top right.
Tekin bent billiard
Storient LVC
Very old 1900’s Bent Rhodesian fully colored from smoking. With Redmadol stem, round orifice and bone tenon.View attachment 12684
Whoa! I thought that Rhodesian was actually a briar! 😲

Reactions: jpmcwjr

pipinho

Apr 1, 2013
Thats a meer, i have a vintagr meer that is similar color. Lord knows how many lifetimes of conversations and memories that pipe was part of.

chasingembers

Preferred Member
Nov 12, 2014
Emberland
I thought i was doing well not buying a pipe in over a year... i purchased 4 this month 😭😭😭
At three so far.

condorlover1

Preferred Member
Dec 22, 2013
New York
He is one of my favorite daily burners. If you go back a page I think Weezell posted a couple of pictures of some of my 'cutty' pipes and this pipe is shown in the group photograph before it had lord knows how much plug tobacco conveyer belted into it by yours truly turning the pipe a rather pleasing shade of shit color! I took the picture with my glasses next to it to give you some idea of scale. The hallmarks are turn of the century. I did look them up recently but I cannot remember the dates but I think it was 1900 - it has an anchor, lion and the letter 'a' so I am sure someone will chime in and tell me the date. As a bonus I manage to post a picture today without my credit card attached to it for the whole world to see! rotf

IMG_0273.JPG

Last edited: