PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

vlodko

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 25, 2013
Ukraine
This "Alien's" pipe makes me crazy :) Only after cleaning I have realized, that this is John Redman's Canberra. :)
IMG_1472_zpsc4ba0b9d.jpg

bigvan

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
To revive this thread, here's my latest acquisition: a blasted bent billiard by J&J pipes. These are two pipe makers, John Klose and Jared Coles, who carve pipes in their workshop located in the Sierra Nevada mountains of California.
It's a very sweet blast with a smooth rim. The bowl is probably a large group 4 or small group 5 in size and the bit is very comfortable I've smoked this pipe 4 nights in a row and I think it's first rate. I bought this from thepipeguys.com (no affiliation) for less than what you'd expect from an artisan-made pipe. I love this pipe.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
My Sandahl Pipe two-stem egg.
Jeremiah is an up and comer who is making huge progress in honing his craft. He's active on instagram, facebook and youtube. His website is here: http://sandahlpipe.com/pipe-gallery/

-- Pat

i8ball

Might Stick Around
Jan 5, 2014
my new pipe i picked up at the MN Renfair from an old friend who has been working there for many years. He makes his pipes out of wood from the bowl to the mouth piece so they are 100% wood and smoke very well and surprisingly comfortable against the teeth and in the mouth. his store is tooling-a-round and the maker is Mark Reschke.
renfair_pipe_by_i_8ball-d7zolrh.jpg

clangillespie

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 7, 2015
Ironwood Michigan
Irish Briar Pipes by Charles Gillispie Ironwood Michigan, Handmade without use of a lathe, here are a few examples.

Grade 1 Algerian Plateaux Revers Calabash

Cutty style Plateaux

11.5" Churchwarden

High Contrast Freehand

My very first "new" briar by Rick Kopf of Rick Black Pipes

j1wR4i0.jpg

My Second Briar - Trianglican by Clark Layton of Layton Pipes (Comes with a Saddle and Tapered Bit)

hwP4lJl.jpg

jkdZvUK.jpg

More pictures of this beauty in this thread - More pictures....
Pipe Monk POY 2015 (Smooth) by Mike Couch of Mike Couch Pipes, I had a 100 Sub contest last year for my YouTube Channel and this design was judged the winner by Scott aka Sparkyspipes (a pipemaker himself) amongst the 4 entries. This one went to the winner Joseph Sullivan and the sandblasted version is with me. Still 8 pipes are available as Limited Edition Collectibles.
6Q9Da6l.jpg

Pipe Monk POY 2015 (Sandblasted) by Mike Couch of Mike Couch Pipes

vCIeRt4.jpg

Cheers,

Chris

artificialme

Can't Leave
Mar 15, 2018
This was the last pipe that I bought. An Indonesian local pipe by Alan Azaster from ARpipe Indonesia. A little beauty for my big body

arpipe2-600x450.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.