4 Fresh Scott Thile Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Nov 20, 2022
Wisconsin
No problem, and you are correct. I think it is subliminal, because I drove 100 miles out of my way on my vacation to visit the shop, and my main goal was to see the bulldog. The diamond shank intrigued me with this finish and I was disappointed that they didn't have a single bulldog in the whole shop!!

Jbyrd

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 4, 2023
Springfield MO
No problem, and you are correct. I think it is subliminal, because I drove 100 miles out of my way on my vacation to visit the shop, and my main goal was to see the bulldog. The diamond shank intrigued me with this finish and I was disappointed that they didn't have a single bulldog in the whole shop!!
The bulldog is my favorite shape bent bulldog i should say I have 4 of them currently and I will have more in the near future. Sorry you didn't find one though maybe next time.

Nov 20, 2022
Wisconsin
I will buy a Bulldog online soon. I was wondering if anyone would notice the drilling? Also the finish dripped into the bowl on this pipe. I think my online purchase will be similar to your avatar - a Peterson!

Jbyrd

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 4, 2023
Springfield MO
I have 2 peterson bulldogs and love them both one is the 80s the other is a XL 15 both smoke great I highly recommend them but, I can't say you will have the feeling about them that I do. :col:

Reactions: Doctor Chopper

jakesmokes

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 30, 2015
Michigan
I found these to late and can't get one as far as I can tell. At least not the 80s in sandblast. I do have one on the way but it is the 03 or bent apple style sandblasted.
03 is still a winner! Never found a xl15 sandblasted not sure if one was ever made.

Reactions: Jbyrd

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
I like the commitment. 100 miles for a pipe!

Reactions: Doctor Chopper