PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
I don't have any Christmas pipes, but I've picked out the pipe I want for Christmas this year. I've already written my letter to Santa!

rosney

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 12, 2012
This is my one and only Christmas pipe. It was also my first new pipe, and at the moment it is filled with cube cut Christmas Cheer 2012.

voorhees

Lifer
May 30, 2012
Gonadistan
While not an official "Christmas" pipe, I waited until December to break it in with Peterson's Holiday Blend.
Growley Smooth Rhodesian

timely

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 23, 2012
I agree, that is a beautiful Rhodesian pipe Voorhees.!!!!!!

tinpan

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 17, 2013
bonfi_xmas_2012_edited1-vi.jpg

Here's my Alberto Bonfiglioli 2012 Christmas pipe

tinpan

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 17, 2013
asp_2013_tanblast_2-vi.jpg

And this year's American Smoking Pipe Company's 2013 Christmas pipe in the tanblast finish

plateauguy

Lifer
Mar 19, 2013
This is the pipe that I asked Santa to bring me, so MAYBE it's my new Christmas pipe:

But this is my current Christmas pipe - a 1983 Comoy Christmas 409

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
img_0188-600x393.jpg
Here's the only actual Christmas pipe I have. Got it from a local tobacco shop in 1992. What I know about the pipe is this: nice briar with no fills, stamped only "Christmas 1992", stem stamped with a Christmas tree, and "France". Oh yeah, also it's a lousy smoke, as the stem hole is drilled so far off center to the top, that it draws funny and gurgles constantly. I guess you could call it a sitter, as it sits in a drawer all the time. Maybe I'll try drilling it out a little sometime. Hoping to get something new for this Christmas though....

bertopiper

Lurker
Sep 10, 2014
I don't know agnosticpipe. I have a 1995 christmas pipe. no name tree on the stem like yours, and it smokes like a dream. It was also a local tobacco shop pipe. I'll take a pic of it and post it soon as I can. it's a gorgeous pipe.Maybe it depends on who makes them that year.

toby67

Can't Leave
Sep 30, 2014
Australia
I did have an Unsmoked Comoy's 1981 Christmas Pipe but traded it to JeepNewbie as it is the pipe of his birthyear and therefore had meaning to him. He got it today and said he will be breaking it in for Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.