PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Great idea smokeybear. Here's mine (I own two, one an ebay win and the other a generous gift from Foggymountain). Both of these types live up to the Dunhill hype.
Dunhill Shell Briar Bing no.2:
dunhill-bing.jpg

Dunhill 835 ODB Sandblasted Billiard 2001:
dunhill-600x456.jpg

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
Gentlemen
Gorgeous selection of Dunhills
Congrats to you all
May you smoke them all in good health
Allan

Aug 14, 2012
I refuse to photograph pipes today, but here are 5 Dunhill Churchwarden's in case you didn't see tham when I posted the picture some time ago. They all smoke well, I like the #1, on the bottom, the best.

Reactions: Hfinn and redz

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
bentmike, that is a really cool birth year Dunhill, I wish I could find something that nice for mine.
kashmir, I always love seeing that set, that is about as classic a set of pipes you could ever find.
nsfisher, yours still has to be the steal of the century, I remember when you first got it.

fishnbanjo

Lifer
Feb 27, 2013
Harris,

The little shell in my rack all the way to the right is a 1917 with a real ivory spot group 1 sized and I picked that up at a yard sale for $1.00 about 15 or so years ago! :D

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I don't have any Dunhills, but I have several pipes that remind me of Dunhills, and I'm

studying these photos so that if I ever encounter a Dunhill at a garage sale, flea market,

or antique place, at a mistakenly low price, I'll know enough to grab it. Fine looking pipes,

guys.

Aug 14, 2012
Six: I got it so I could go out for a smoke from a bar or restaurant and quickly cover & extinguish the fire when returning. It smokes as well as any Dunhill Bruyere, which is, once broken in, very well. I like the little silver bulldog sculpture on the top. Their silversmith has casting skills. He doesn't just put bands on pipes.