PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

thomasw

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 5, 2016
I noticed there is no "Show Off Your Cavicchi Pipes Here!" thread. Hence I decided to start this thread.
004-006-14960.jpg

PlanxtyPipes

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 6, 2013
s-l1600_zps6brgnivj.jpg

My one and only Cavicchi. Cavicchi was my first "dream" pipe. When I first saw them on SmokingPipes.com years ago they just blew me away with their beauty. I always wanted to own one, but new ones are just out of my price range. I got lucky and got a great deal on this one from eBay last year. It's a fantastic smoker and has just made me want more.

Aug 14, 2012
I bought one from Smoking Pipes. It was a beautifully shaped Oom Paul. The taste of the dark stain ruined the smoke. It was really awful. I sold it back to Smoking Pipes at a huge loss after removing the stain with Chartreuse 110 proof. It still was a terrible smoke.

thomasw

Dec 5, 2016
Stain in the taste of the pipe??? hmmm, that seems highly unlikely. More probably it was just a bad of chunk briar, but I'd have to say your experience, fortunately, is way out of the norm for a Cavicchi.
Oh back to real reason for a post in this thread ... more eyecandy of a recent acquisition!
004-006-15899_1.jpg

thomasw

Dec 5, 2016
Another Cavicchi smooth dublin, a good hunk of briar but a non-C; which is more than good enough for me!
002-400-1614_1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.