PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Skatutakee

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 22, 2021
Massachusetts / New Hampshire
I don't see an active Ardor show-off thread, so since I just bought my first, I thought I'd start a fresh one. This bent apple doesn't feature one of their brightly colored acrylic stems, but that's part of the appeal. The tension between restraint and ... what, showiness? ... is just exactly right for me. I am smitten.

If anyone else feels like showing off their Ardors, I'd sure love to see them.

tempImages3Bz14.jpghat ar

Trainpipeman

Can't Leave
Feb 4, 2021
Rhode Island
I don't see an active Ardor show-off thread, so since I just bought my first, I thought I'd start a fresh one. This bent apple doesn't feature one of their brightly colored acrylic stems, but that's part of the appeal. The tension between restraint and ... what, showiness? ... is just exactly right for me. I am smitten.

View attachment 82703hat ar
Congratulations on your new Ardor!

Toast

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 15, 2021
UK
Awesome - thanks for starting this! Ardor is easily the maker I look at (& buy) most.

I ordered a bullmoose earlier today, which brings me up to nine - here are the other eight:
IMG_20210602_190905.jpg

The poker was my first pipe & the goccia & the one brown stemmed one directly underneath are two of my absolute favourites to smoke. The photo does the stains absolutely no justice at all I'm afraid.

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA

View attachment 82703hat ar
That is super interesting, kind of a combination of shapes. Excellent! I admire a lot of Ardors but I prefer straight pipes which seem to be less common among their pieces.

Toast

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 15, 2021
UK

python

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 8, 2009
Maryland
pipesmagazine.com
Here are my Ardor pipes.

ardor-pickaxe-jpg.60147