PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

minfarshaw

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 12, 2014
I went to New Orleans last week and just wanna give a shout out the member of the New Orleans Pipe Club. My wife and I had a great time smoking and sharing stories with you all. I have to say, I love New Orleans. I don't know if it was the humidity, but tobacco tastes damn good in your city. I loved being able to smoke in the hotel courtyard or while walking around the streets of the French Quarter. Until next time. Happy Smoking.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I've smoked my pipe in a lot of cities, but New Orleans does stand out as one of the most pipe-friendly I've yet encountered. I thought you might enjoy your stay! I don't know if my son-in-law made the meeting (Young guy, Kevin).

pappymac

Lifer
Feb 26, 2015
enjoyed meeting you and the wife at the meeting. Hope you found reason to come back down sometime. Don't forget the Senior Chief tobacco.

minfarshaw

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 12, 2014
Senior Chief was the bomb! I haven't gotten around to ordering it yet but I will soon. I had half a bowl of it in my pipe when I hit Frenchmen St. I just remember looking a the moths in the lights and some guy telling me "You're in the swamp now!" I will always associate that memory with that tobacco. Love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.