briarbuck

Lifer
Nov 24, 2015
tenor.gif

Reactions: BROBS and jpmcwjr

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I think much honor goes to the mods for staying low key. I think the pipe smoking subject helps, since it seems to attract mostly people who have a thoughtful side, even though some of us may be somewhat colorful. A cohort of older people who aren't out to prove much helps. I'm glad that some mods actually stick around, as mods and after being mods. This site is recreation for most of us, so being a mod, having that assignment, changes that a bit. To all mods, present and past, much thanks. Good job. Best of smoking to you. You make this the place what it is.

verporchting

Lifer
Dec 30, 2018
Word. But once the pandemic fog lifts we do expect a group photo of the mods sporting bowl haircuts and stovepipe suits & skinny ties. Preferably atop cafe racer bikes or vespas.

Seriously though, we appreciate you guys. Thank you and be well.

Reactions: BROBS and jpmcwjr
Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
I gave a very short answer before because I was on my phone. The mods here do a really good job. They seem to find the right balance of what to allow and when to make it stop. The site is a pleasant place to spend time and they deserve a lot of credit for that. A thankless job. Thank you Gentlemen!

Reactions: BROBS and didimauw

Scarlet claw

Can't Leave
Mar 9, 2020
I might be wrong is that basil rathbone or his twin. it's always been a question weather it's a Dunhill or parker he used in the sherlock holmes movies before he switched to a 4ab peterson.

Status
Not open for further replies.