3 Fresh Tom Eltang Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Recent Posts

haparnold

Preferred Member
Aug 9, 2018
Lexington, KY
I tell you what, maybe I'm just cooped up at home so I'm reading the forum more, or maybe things have been especially testy around here lately, but I just want to say I'm grateful for good mods. This is a good place to hang out online, and I know it takes a lot of work to keep it that way.

So @didimauw, @python, and anybody else I'm missing, keep fighting the good fight, Thanks for all you do.

V/R,
Hap

BROBS

Preferred Member
Nov 13, 2019
IA
I tell you what, maybe I'm just cooped up at home so I'm reading the forum more, or maybe things have been especially testy around here lately, but I just want to say I'm grateful for good mods. This is a good place to hang out online, and I know it takes a lot of work to keep it that way.

So @didimauw, @python, and anybody else I'm missing, keep fighting the good fight, Thanks for all you do.

V/R,
Hap
Big time. Thanks guys for all you do. 🙏

Reactions: jpmcwjr

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Thanks! We're trying not to be too "Big Brother" in these times, and for the most part, the membership group as a whole has been pretty darn cooperative! We get no joy out of censoring someone, deleting posts, etc. Sometimes, I inwardly groan when I see my "Report" light on. But, heavy is the head, right?

mso489

Preferred Member
Feb 21, 2013
Yes, the mods do an excellent job, low profile, but keeping things in balance. I didn't quite understand the time I got edited out, but rather than debate it, I just said okay, fine, and didn't seem to offend again. I read my post a few times to see if I could detect what was offensive or loaded in some way. But then I just let it go. Years ago. And I jabber on.

Reactions: jpmcwjr and BROBS

mikethompson

Preferred Member
Jun 26, 2016
The forum membership is generally civil and well behaved, but when things go pear shaped the mods are always there.

Reactions: BROBS

perdurabo

Preferred Member
Jun 3, 2015
Yea, I’ve been away. Staying away from those Wuhan Covid-19 threads and regulation threads, relieves stress and anxiety. I’m always down to throw a wrench (get the thoughts pumping) but shit has gotten so vicious. Brotherly and Sisterly love is more important. The Mods have always been great here.