Search on Site

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Recent Posts

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

minfarshaw

Aug 12, 2014
There are some stand up people on this forum. I was greeted with 3 different samples that smell yummy when I opened my mailbox today. What a great gift! Thank you Papipeguy.

papipeguy

Preferred Member
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
Nope, Gentleman Caller, Bagpiper's Dream and Grousemoor. I'm not sure if Dan's stuff should be unleashed on unsuspecting pipers. :lol:

woodsroad

Preferred Member
Oct 10, 2013
You need to file for the appropriate permits before disposing of my blends.

lordnoble

Preferred Member
Jul 13, 2010
I have a theory that papipeguy is getting some sort of kickback from Rattray's for all of the Bagpiper's Dream he pushes.
-Jason

minfarshaw

Aug 12, 2014
Bagpiper's dream was awesome. I'm gonna be ordering a lot of that soon. Alcoholic Red Velvet Cake goodness. I can't wait to try the other samples.

natenice1

Jun 15, 2014
Yes sir +1 trailboss, being a P&W guy almost exclusively I will admit Gentleman Caller is in my regular rotation! :puffy:

spud

Apr 10, 2013
Some day when I live in a town with mail service I would like to try them. They sound good to me.

lestrout

Preferred Member
Jan 28, 2010
Chester County, PA
papi is such a great guy that he is going to be raffling off his new Gabieli commissioned bulldog at the next Lehigh Valley Pipe Club meeting.... ;)
hp

les

numbersix

Preferred Member
Jul 27, 2012
Thanks for sharing M - Papipeguy is valued member of this forum - always enjoy his insights.

Status
Not open for further replies.