PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Grangerous

Lifer
Dec 8, 2020
East Coast USA
This is a sequel, so if you’re just tuning in—check out “Settle This Cobtroversy - Cob Controversy”

Talk about a sticky thread...

Well, I finally smoked the honey-coated MM pipe sent to me by @shermnatman.
It was worse than I’d imagined. Oh, don’t get me wrong, I enjoyed the smoke— Granger’s delicious, even with a mild touch of honey.

But honey coating a cob is hubris. My fingers are sticky—there are times when a man will gladly sport sticky fingers...this wasn’t one of them.
919D0ED3-083B-4D26-97DE-71C0DA943365.jpeg
Using the scoop method resulted in the new cob resembling a women’s underwear advertisement from 1972. Total hubris.
C1682A96-FE97-48AF-B685-6F7C730CC6F9.jpeg
I lit up and tried not to think about this.
9CF2DD9D-21BC-4402-BBB3-B8C963937DC1.jpeg
As I suspected, the walls of the pipe gripped my tobacco like a chubby woman’s hand on a stuck lever of a snack machine.
F117DC04-8E29-42FF-9901-0C94671A6391.jpeg
The more I puffed, the uglier this new cob became.
02D3D4C3-5F45-4762-951D-8B21CC197F56.jpeg
I mean, how does one clean this? A paper towel will just stick to the walls. Rinsing won’t do anything.
72FF2265-DFE6-4326-84F5-3260A64CCBF3.jpeg
Now I know that @shermnatman is gonna come on this post and try to convince me and you that I’d done something wrong.

But one fact remains the same, one fact is never gonna change—Shermnatman smokes dirty pipes.

Why anyone would honey-coat a perfectly new cob is beyond me. Change my mind.
1D87D58C-6395-4713-A1B1-6676DF66A4F8.jpeg
One nice feature... when finished—You can stick it to the wall.

This poor cob looks like one of Shermie’s lost Brigham’s his dogs chewed and buried.

shermnatman

Lifer
Jan 25, 2019
Philadelphia Suburbs, Pennsylvania
Now I know that @shermnatman is gonna come on this post and try to convince me and you that I’d done something wrong.
Why would I need to convince you of what you know to be true deep in your heart; however, it was not you that did something wrong, as you are just the result of a misconception - literally - from more than fifty years ago.

I guess I should fess up that in this specific case, the honey'd pipe was actually being used as a ruse for the same purpose as when you were a small child, and your parents would try to get the dog to play with you, by tying a pork chop around your neck.

Perhaps, you should try reptiles or fish as pets; as your dogs are far too discerning to come to you on their own - even with a strong food lure.

I tried to help you out; sorry it didn't work out for you the dog and you. - Sherm Natman

gamzultovah

Lifer
Aug 4, 2019
This is a sequel, so if you’re just tuning in—check out “Settle This Cobtroversy - Cob Controversy”

Talk about a sticky thread...

Well, I finally smoked the honey-coated MM pipe sent to me by @shermnatman.
It was worse than I’d imagined. Oh, don’t get me wrong, I enjoyed the smoke— Granger’s delicious, even with a mild touch of honey.

But honey coating a cob is hubris. My fingers are sticky—there are times when a man will gladly sport sticky fingers...this wasn’t one of them.
View attachment 70536
Using the scoop method resulted in the new cob resembling a women’s underwear advertisement from 1972. Total hubris.
View attachment 70537
I lit up and tried not to think about this.
View attachment 70538
As I suspected, the walls of the pipe gripped my tobacco like a chubby woman’s hand on a stuck lever of a snack machine.
View attachment 70539
The more I puffed, the uglier this new cob became.
View attachment 70540
I mean, how does one clean this? A paper towel will just stick to the walls. Rinsing won’t do anything.
View attachment 70541

But one fact remains the same, one fact is never gonna change—Shermnatman smokes dirty pipes.

Why anyone would honey-coat a perfectly new cob is beyond me. Change my mind.
View attachment 70542
One nice feature... when finished—You can stick it to the wall.

This poor cob looks like one of Shermie’s lost Brigham’s his dogs chewed and buried.
Too funny!!!?