PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

jewman22

Lifer
Apr 2, 2021
Ontario Canada
I may have bought a few. Now that they have all finally arrived it's time to show off.
So let's start with the straights.
- Grabow Royal Duke
- Dunhill Shell Briar 4S from 1963
- 2x Bentley
Now time for the other 3
- Pioneer Calabash Gourd
- Ser Jacopo La Fuma
- Rattray's Bare Knuckle chubby author (second pic, they wouldn't all fit on the shell box)
September purchase.jpg

BareKnuckleChubbyBlack.jpg

The Rattray's and the Ser Jacopo were both new, the rest were estates.

Grangerous

Lifer
Dec 8, 2020
East Coast USA
For the safety of us all, you must take the prescribed vaccination as recommended by Dr. @shermnatman. — Two Bowls of Mixture 79 smoked through a dirty Coconut.

If you don’t take the vaccine, how will others on this site control their PAD? Please don’t be selfish! PAD is a pandemic of the unvaccinated.

You will not be able to comment again until you can prove you’ve smoked both coconuts.

—- Beautiful Pipes!

jewman22

Lifer
Apr 2, 2021
Ontario Canada
So far, I've got 5 half bowls through the Rattray's and the Ser Jacopo. 3 bowls through the Calabash and 1 bowl a piece in the Bentleys. Haven't smoked the Grabow.
I'm really enjoying the Rattray's so far, but then I'am partial to the author shape. I also enjoy the full bend of that Ser Jacopo a lot more then I thought I would.
I've wanted a Calabash since I first saw one as a kid, the opportunity arrived and I finally got one.
The Dunhill was an opportunistic snipe in the middle of the night on the ebay.
That leaves the Grabow and Bentley pair, which were too cheap to pass up.

So far, October isn't looking too good for me either, I might need to sell some of my under used pipes to justify it.

Reactions: jttnk