PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
So I was at the rollout when the Seattle Pipe Club introduced Potlatch, Deception Pass, and Pike Place.

The actual Pike Place took umbrage with the unasked for use of their name and that blend only received a small run and then was goneduento copyright woes. I have 4 tins, but just had to jar them because the tins were shit. I want the tins pictured here so people can see them:

20201113_234431.jpg

The blend is a fun Balkan that I cannot find replicated in their current lineup.

The tin notes:
Joe's twist on his popular Balkan includes Cyprian Latakia, Spicy Orientals, Luxury Tennessee Burley, a touch of bright Virginias, and Perique.

Too late for me to smoke some now and frankly, I can't review tobacco for shit. You'll get, "Mmmm. Good." And, "Smokey...Spicy...mmmm."

Anyway, if anyone else has some or knows more about it, put it here so this info isn't lost.

And if anyone is in the Portland/Vancouver area after the Coronacaust, hit me up and we will share a bowl.

I can even give you an empty tin. I can't bring myself to throw them away.

Reactions: chopper

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
I never smoked it. It sounds great. What bugs you about it?

Hi Jim! Nothing bugs me. I just want the info on here for posterity so the info isn't lost. I tried to input in on Tobacco Reviews, too.

It was pretty marvelous when I tried it, and I may smoke some tomorrow. I just don't have the palette to break a tobacco down like you do.

If you pm me your address, I will try to send you some if you like. I would like to hear your thoughts on it. I just feel kind of awed that there just isn't much of it and I have 8 oz.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Hi Jim! Nothing bugs me. I just want the info on here for posterity so the info isn't lost. I tried to input in on Tobacco Reviews, too.

It was pretty marvelous when I tried it, and I may smoke some tomorrow. I just don't have the palette to break a tobacco down like you do.

If you pm me your address, I will try to send you some if you like. I would like to hear your thoughts on it. I just feel kind of awed that there just isn't much of it and I have 8 oz.
Thank you for the offer. I'll take you up on that. You have me curious now.

Status
Not open for further replies.