PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 23, 2019
I've been a long time admirer of Scottie Piersel's signature "pencil shank" pipes but only recently had the opportunity to welcome a couple into my home. Here is my first:

Ms. Piersel's 2019 GKCPC Carvers' Contest entry:

Y53nC3gl.jpg

Had to go deep in the cellar to find something worthy of her virgin bowl; but I thought it was fitting that this daper Froggy gets to sit on her log first. Would love to see your Scottie Piersel pipes!

writingraav

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 11, 2018
Wicked stem. Care to say a few words on the pipe? I'm just getting to know mine, be curious to see what others are experiencing with the shank style and the different bowl shapes.
We consulted on the stain and the stem color combinations. Mostly Scottie suggested and I agreed. I couldn't be happier with the result. It smokes very well. I had a previous one of hers and the bowl was too small for me, so I sold it and ordered this larger bowl. I'm not good with the Dunhill numbers but this might be a group 4 which is perfect for my needs. I also put my order in for the author shape pipe that Scottie has been commissioned to make as the Pipe of the Year for the NASPC.

Status
Not open for further replies.