Savinelli: Saint Nicholas 2021… Already!?! ?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Same time of year they drop every year. Christmas Cheer tobacco was released now too.

STP

Lifer
Sep 8, 2020
Northeast USA
A pity that they're rusticated. Were they sandblasted I would've probably gotten one. The color scheme looks more suitable for a Krampus pipe though.
Yes, but I still picked up this 614… Ha. My first Oom Paul’esque, which seem appropriate. I’ll squirrel it away for later. I look forward to seeing your commissioned holiday pipes… if that’s in your plans. Last year’s pipes and tampers looked great!

ECAA7811-233D-4712-8666-A388D1611AC8.png

americaman

Part of the Furniture Now
May 1, 2019
Los Angeles, CA
I remember the Peterson Christmas 2018 pipes came out during summer that year. I was sitting outside having a family dinner during sunset and got the notification.

I checked my email, and it was right in the middle of summer. Here’s the email with date.

813B2443-3470-4B33-A004-E2C77B29678B.jpeg

Reactions: hoosierpipeguy
May 2, 2020
Louisiana
A pity that they're rusticated. Were they sandblasted I would've probably gotten one. The color scheme looks more suitable for a Krampus pipe though.
I have no real complaints about my St Nick from last year, it’s one of my best smoking pipes, but I’d love it if they’d start using a deeper rustication on their $100-ish pipes though. The style of rustication on those is not bad, but I’d prefer something a little more craggy. Or a blast like you said. They offered a Christmas pipe line last year that was a smooth, priced in line with their upper ranges. I don’t know if they’re going to do it this again year though. ?‍♂️