PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
Hi Everybody,now after doing some online researching+watching some video concerning on the Savinelli new line-up pipes of 321 and as many a time before this lead me to ordering one of those which did come with an acrylic steam(as a side note,the steam itself was a bit off line horizontally,not big a deal,but should to be said)

At this moment,when most a half of my piperack consiste of Savinelli pipes,I'd be keen to know if anybody here had any experience with forementioned new Savinelli model,As far aas I'm concerned after some initial smokes done with this new 321 pipe I only can say it performed well enough from the first puffs on as did all my previous new savinellis no matter which model or price range in question.Thank you for your comments,much appreciated,

Jan 8, 2013
I was wondering how long it would be before somebody chimed in on the 320's "mini me." I'd like to see a photo size comparison between the 321 and the 320KS.

Jan 8, 2013
Thanks Paulie. I believe I found the video you mentioned, titled "Honey I Shrunk The 320s." Haha, nice title. Besides appearing quite a bit smaller than the 320, it looks like it's still a decent medium sized pipe. I believe this might be just the pipe to have in my stable for when I want to smoke the 320, but don't feel like smoking such a large pipe. I like to have pipes of all sizes, as they all have their place and time. I like this! I'll be getting one in the near future.

Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
Ok Dear Mister A.Rosenthal, I completly do agree with you, even though prefer canadian/Liverpool/billard shape better ,yet half bents,now,lately I'm starting to pay special attention to a bowl size which is what really matters,and this obsession lead my money to flow..Just gotten me an unfinished Savinelli 313 prince from Ebay Italy,it may be advisable to check that place out,when it comes to Italian make, Be Well ,chat later.Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.