Savinelli Grezza 114 ks - Billiard (New Stem Needed)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars
108 Fresh Brulor Pipes
12 Fresh Mark Tinsky Pipes
2 Fresh Chris Asteriou Pipes
36 Fresh Estate Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lvacgar

Lurker
Feb 27, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
Hi all i have a brand new savinelli grezza 144 ks billiard,it holds a lot of sentimental value for me,So i broke the stem,the pipe is unfiltered,i would love to replace the stem and have it as a filtered pipe,is this possible?if so where would i even begin to look,thank you all in advance

savinelli grezza 114 ks - billiard - Google Search - https://www.google.com/search?sa=X&rlz=1C1GCEU_en-GBIE939IE939&biw=1366&bih=625&sxsrf=ALeKk010iYXxfaP5svfdhqOz_nxpzlzR7w:1621260629410&source=univ&tbm=isch&q=savinelli+grezza+114+ks+-+billiard&ved=2ahUKEwi-yZ2_8tDwAhWNQEEAHQ5jDj4QjJkEegQIAxAB

It looks like a 6mm filter is possible, many of the listings for the 114KS are 6mm. Is yours “unfiltered” because it was a grezza series pipe?

Matt Murchú

Lurker
Dec 11, 2020
Dublin Ireland
Ivacgar tank you for reply,yes my one is unfinished,i was thinking maybe on the 114 series the 6mm verison as you said might fit?.if i could have it as a filtered pipe it would be so much better for myself

marconi

Part of the Furniture Now
May 17, 2019
England
Ivacgar tank you for reply,yes my one is unfinished,i was thinking maybe on the 114 series the 6mm verison as you said might fit?.if i could have it as a filtered pipe it would be so much better for myself
If the Pipe is of sentimental value but you need to change the stem.I would suggest you buy another grezza 114ks from ebay with a 9mm stem and swap the stem over they are interchangeable.

I bought mine on ebay from MARINI (based in Italy) for £34 plus postage.

At the check out you have the option of choosing the stem either as 3mm or 9mm or no filter.

It would be difficult to have a stem made plus postage for the price of a new Grezza pipe.

I have four 9mm Grezza pipes from Marini and they are all excellent pipes and great smokers.I did try to buy an extra stem from them once and they said no.

Status
Not open for further replies.