PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Jacobta47

Lurker
Jun 23, 2022
West Virginia, USA
Today, I received my newest pipe addition - Savinelli Arcobaleno 111 - and my first pipe purchase. *Before, I have been using my own pipes, which I sell online on Etsy.

This pipe, being my first, has a great feel albeit long and very front-heavy. It draws exceptionally smooth and comes with 2 filters - balsa and charcoal. It has an amazing green finish, that aids in it being a more formal-looking pipe. The wood grain looks smooth and very healthy, and the silver band protrudes a little bit but adds a great trim. The stem feels decent, albeit quite large at the end, It also has a quite tight fit. The bowl is a decent size, fit for about an hour of smoking.

This being said, the cons: It is quite front-heavy and does not sit upright - without support.

Overall: A great smoking pipe - IMO -, with a good feel, look, and level of quality.

*As I have not found any posts of this pipe I shall say a few words and attach photos.

Attachments

• 2022_06_23 (1).jpg
    2022_06_23 (1).jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 2022_06_23 (2).jpg
    2022_06_23 (2).jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 14
  • 2022_06_23 (4).jpg
    2022_06_23 (4).jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 14

Jacobta47

Lurker
Jun 23, 2022
West Virginia, USA
Today, I received my newest pipe addition - Savinelli Arcobaleno 111 - and my first pipe purchase. *Before, I have been using my own pipes, which I sell online on Etsy.

This pipe, being my first, has a great feel albeit long and very front-heavy. It draws exceptionally smooth and comes with 2 filters - balsa and charcoal. It has an amazing green finish, that aids in it being a more formal-looking pipe. The wood grain looks smooth and very healthy, and the silver band protrudes a little bit but adds a great trim. The stem feels decent, albeit quite large at the end, It also has a quite tight fit. The bowl is a decent size, fit for about an hour of smoking.

This being said, the cons: It is quite front-heavy and does not sit upright - without support.

Overall: A great smoking pipe - IMO -, with a good feel, look, and level of quality.

*As I have not found any posts of this pipe I shall say a few words and attach photos.
Correction, the pipe comes with a pre-installed balsa filter and a filter placeholder.