PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyndi

Lifer
Nov 14, 2009
Flowery Branch, GA
Saturday night, Shaun took me out for my birthday night. (It's not till the 12th, but Chickpea's bday is the 16th so all of next weekend will be spent with family.) We started out meeting Profpar at Smoker's Embassy and I got a couple of tins of tobacco and a new Zippo with feathers engraved into the side. It's gorgeous! We spent a little over an hour there chilling out and talking which was great!
Afterwards, we went to PF Chang's and during the wait we walked around the mall and Barnes & Noble. Outside I was smoking my new Nording (because it matched my outfit ;)) and two girls stared at me and finally came up to talk to me. They wanted to ask about the pipe, tobacco, and what it was like being a girl who smokes. They were really great and hopefully they'll pick one up and try it soon. They had absolutely no negative reaction to it, which was great.
Dinner was amazing and we followed up with visiting The Bottom of the Cup which is a golf bar but they allow smoking inside. We got a glass table in the very back where we could see everyone and lit up. We must have smoked 5 bowls each during the whole night. It looks like the perfect place to hold the soon to be formed Northeast GA Pipe Club. We felt like we were in VIP watching all the other people and the waitresses were all amazingly hot and wearing next to nothing. ;) All in all, it was a wonderful night!

buster

Lifer
Sep 1, 2011
Happy birth day and seems like Shaun is a keeper! Sounds like a great night.

Status
Not open for further replies.