PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

02Knight

Can't Leave
Aug 24, 2020
Rockett, Texas. South of DFW Metroplex
As some of you know from my post on the SL Antler Shank pipe. Well I got the pipe and when I got home and took all my winnings out of the bag the SL pipe stem is broke off in the shank at the tenon! They just put all my other things I won in on top of it and that is what I think broke it. (See Photos) Does anyone know where I can send this pipe to and get it repaired? They did find the original Stem, it was not the Savinelli that was in it when I photoed it. Just made me sick because I wanted to keep this pipe for myself. Any suggestions?DSC03060.JPGDSC03062.JPG

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
As some of you know from my post on the SL Antler Shank pipe. Well I got the pipe and when I got home and took all my winnings out of the bag the SL pipe stem is broke off in the shank at the tenon! They just put all my other things I won in on top of it and that is what I think broke it. (See Photos) Does anyone know where I can send this pipe to and get it repaired? They did find the original Stem, it was not the Savinelli that was in it when I photoed it. Just made me sick because I wanted to keep this pipe for myself. Any suggestions?View attachment 42773View attachment 42774

Reactions: 02Knight

02Knight

Can't Leave
Aug 24, 2020
Rockett, Texas. South of DFW Metroplex
Reactions: Chasing Embers
Status
Not open for further replies.