PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
I foresaw this coming, I'd assume next in line are G&H blends since those added import taxes will make them so darn expensive no would buy them In Italy or Spain, (still these producers exports to China &Russia will remain as they are)

Jun 9, 2018
England
Reckon the Brits are having buyers sellers remorse yet? It's like they voted the ugly girl in as the beauty queen as a joke, now, their wondering how much longer they can maintain first world status. puffy
BREXIT was always going to be a bumpy ride in the beginning. Let's see where we are in 10 years or so, after any new trade deals have had time to bed in.

The really worrying thing is if this works the other way round ie Mac Baren & Kohlhase become too expensive to sell over here. The total selection of UK blends would halve overnight!

If that is the case then we MUST immediately say we're very, very sorry and we've made a terrible mistake, also can we please rejoin the EU with immediate effect, thanks.

BREXIT was always going to be a bumpy ride in the beginning. Let's see where we are in 10 years or so, after any new trade deals have had time to bed in.

The really worrying thing is if this works the other way round ie Mac Baren & Kohlhase become too expensive to sell over here. The total selection of UK blends would halve overnight!

If that is the case then we MUST immediately say we're very, very sorry and we've made a terrible mistake, also can we please rejoin the EU with immediate effect, thanks.
Or, maybe they could work out a better trade deal with the US, and you guys can start getting the C&D and GLP stuff that you weren't getting before. Also, since MacBarens and Sutliff combined, England could turn around and import the same stuff from us instead of the EU.

Jun 9, 2018
England
Or, maybe they could work out a better trade deal with the US, and you guys can start getting the C&D and GLP stuff that you weren't getting before. Also, since MacBarens and Sutliff combined, England could turn around and import the same stuff from us instead of the EU.
Now that would be Amazing! I doubt it'll happen as British politicians seem to hate tobacco and they never tire of coming up with new rules & regs, but you never know.

Luckily we have Gawith and I'm a big fan of many of their blends, I've also managed to build a decent cellar of EU & US tobacco.

Status
Not open for further replies.