PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrew

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
http://www.4noggins.com/samuel-gawith-full-virginia-flake-50-g.aspx 10 tins/person

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
I'm not sure what the packaging on it looks like, but the 250g package of FVF on SP.com is $30.01. If one doesn't mind jarring, that'd be the way to go.

4noggins

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 11, 2013
Thanks for bringing this to the attention of the forum. I didn't want to to do it for fear of everyone thinking I was pushing my own agenda....not my style.
Tins are selling fast and the sale is for one day only, today, or while supplies last, so if you're thinking about FVF, now is the time.
Rich Gottlieb

4noggins.com

escioe

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 31, 2013
I am only saying this because I am smoking some 2009 union Square tonight that I bought off fleabay... and happened to read Pipestuds review....(Rich is prophetic in his review about Union Square).I have a few tins of both cellaring, but this Union Square is the cat's meow.
I had the same experience. I bought a few tins of 2009 Union Square, smoked one, and was blown away. So I bought a new 8 oz tin and broke it into 2 oz jars. I did the same thing with a box of Full Virginia Flake. Fresh, Union Square is a little harsh to me, and I think it's going to need some time to round into something resembling the 2009 tin I smoked. The Full Virginia Flake, on the other hand, was very good fresh, once I got my drying, rubbing, and packing techniques figured out.

Status
Not open for further replies.