Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Aug 11, 2022
Cedar Rapids, IA
I placed an order immediately after getting emails that two of the items I was watching were back in stock. Then, to my amusement ("chagrin" would be putting it way too seriously), more alert emails for SG blends rolled in. Way it goes... 😅

Reactions: Jon888

Jon888

Might Stick Around
Jul 25, 2022
NYC
I placed an order immediately after getting emails that two of the items I was watching were back in stock. Then, to my amusement ("chagrin" would be putting it way too seriously), more alert emails for SG blends rolled in. Way it goes... 😅
Yeah, same here..

pipingfool

Can't Leave
Sep 29, 2016
Seattle, WA
It seems strange to me that the SG tins are $15.00 each and the GH tins are $11.20 each. Aren't they made in the same building and source the same leaf?

Don't get me wrong, if wasn't stocked up on both, my credit card would be smoking right now. Plus I'm saving my Fall Tobacco Budget for Cringle Flake.

Just an observation. Still great tobacco and considering what a lot of other smokers have to pay in other countries, it's still relatively cheap.

Reactions: paulfg

Papamique

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 11, 2020
Thanks for the heads up. Compared to what I pay for my cigars, these prices are still very reasonable. No problem here $$$$. Got what I needed and a few extra.

Reactions: anotherbob

boston

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 27, 2018
Boston
First time (maybe) in 20+ years I didn't bite. Now I recall prices being much lower in the past but that applies to most things now. But, that wasn't it. I have enough of the blends I like. Sounds crazy perhaps, but there it is. Have been slowly hitting the wall on TAD for a while. If I can withstand a gawith drop, maybe I've finally hit it.

paulfg

Lifer
Feb 21, 2016
Corfu Greece
It seems strange to me that the SG tins are $15.00 each and the GH tins are $11.20 each. Aren't they made in the same building and source the same leaf?

Don't get me wrong, if wasn't stocked up on both, my credit card would be smoking right now. Plus I'm saving my Fall Tobacco Budget for Cringle Flake.

Just an observation. Still great tobacco and considering what a lot of other smokers have to pay in other countries, it's still relatively cheap.
this,try saying 15 usd is expensive to our Aussie members

Reactions: coys and Papamique