PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Tharkûn

Lurker
Feb 21, 2023
¡Hola gente!

Antes que nada, decir que no hablo inglés, les hablo (y les leo, durante mucho tiempo) como traductor, así que si hay algo mal o una tontería, lo siento.

Soy un hombre de 34 años que fumo en pipa desde hace unos 5 años, os escribo desde Europa, por la zona de los Pirineos, y es un placer formar parte de esta comunidad, he estado leyendo el foro desde hace bastante tiempo y al final he decidido registrarme.

Saludos a todos,

Tharkûn

Lurker
Feb 21, 2023
I'm sorry I put the message in Spanish, I was with the translator on the one hand and with the forum (with a translator included too) on the other, and I got confused, my original idea was to put the message in English, here you have it converted:

Hello people!

First of all, to say that I don't speak English, I speak to you (and read to you, for a long time) as a translator, so if there is something wrong or nonsense, I'm sorry.

I am a 34-year-old man who has been smoking a pipe for about 5 years, I am writing to you from Europe, in the Pyrenees area, and it is a pleasure to be part of this community, I have been reading the forum for quite some time and at the end I have decided to register.
Greetings to all

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
I'm sorry I put the message in Spanish, I was with the translator on the one hand and with the forum (with a translator included too) on the other, and I got confused, my original idea was to put the message in English, here you have it converted:

Hello people!

First of all, to say that I don't speak English, I speak to you (and read to you, for a long time) as a translator, so if there is something wrong or nonsense, I'm sorry.

I am a 34-year-old man who has been smoking a pipe for about 5 years, I am writing to you from Europe, in the Pyrenees area, and it is a pleasure to be part of this community, I have been reading the forum for quite some time and at the end I have decided to register.
Greetings to all
I've heard the Pyrenees is beautiful. The pictures I've seen agree with that. Isn't pipe smoking great?

Reactions: Tharkûn