What is the salmon recipe?
So simple it's sinful:
Salmon - SKIN ON
Marinade for 30 minutes to an hour in the following:
1:1 mixture of soy sauce and cheap ass Italian dressing
garlic ginger and onion powder - it's a marinade so powder is oK
lotsa lemon zest
cayenne pepper to taste

Dip in sesame seeds and Briol or grill or bake to medium (slightly translucent center) or more done if you prefer

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Sorry but that is not how I enjoy my salmon, I prefer Salmon steaks cooked on the grill with minimal spices as I enjoy the strong flavors of the fish itself. The steaks have the most fat abd the tales are loaded with it. I also like like eating the meat around the bone also because of the flavors. I am not a fan of Salmon fillets.

• Love
Reactions: Zero and Egg Shen
Capers. My God man, where are the capers?
i love capers but this recipe is more of an asian flair. I seem to have failed to lived up to the standards of a number of the critics here...forgive me. Maybe you will all think better of me if I post a pic of Kraft mac-n-cheese but I am sure several will express opinions of how they don't like it or how I forgot one thing or another - so on second thought never mind :)

jpberg

Lifer
Aug 30, 2011
i love capers but this recipe is more of an asian flair. I seem to have failed to lived up to the standards of a number of the critics here...forgive me. Maybe you will all think better of me if I post a pic of Kraft mac-n-cheese but I am sure several will express opinions of how they don't like it or how I forgot one thing or another - so on second thought never mind :)
No capers on the Mac and cheese.

• Haha
Reactions: Zero and OSOBUCO

karam

Lifer
Feb 2, 2019
Basel, Switzerland
I don’t think you got criticism, what you show looks marvelous and sure must taste amazing. Personally I just offered a somewhat similar way we prepare salmon at home. I mean it’s food, de gustibus and all that!

I grew up in a house where my mother made salmon patties with canned salmon. When I saw here dump that salmon out of a can into a bowl, I lost mt appetite for dinner. I still ate it because if we didn't eat what she cooked, we didn't eat. I do like non-canned salmon patties grilled and on a brioche bun.
Yeh, I can't bring myself to eat salmon from a can.