PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

litup

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 16, 2015
Sacramento, CA
I met a couple people at the Las Vegas pipe show from Northern California that didn't realize we still had a regular pipe club going even though most of our tobacco shops have closed. So I thought I'd put out a little PSA to those of you who might live near Sacramento, California. If you're interested in trying out an informal gathering of pipe smokers, we are still meeting on the last Sunday of each month from 1:00 to 5:00. Until we can find a suitable pipe shop to host us, we are meeting at one of our member's homes (smoking indoors). We typically have 6 to 10 guys show up each month. Feel free to message me for more details if you are interested.

Andre_T

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 17, 2018
Long Island, New York
I met a couple people at the Las Vegas pipe show from Northern California that didn't realize we still had a regular pipe club going even though most of our tobacco shops have closed. So I thought I'd put out a little PSA to those of you who might live near Sacramento, California. If you're interested in trying out an informal gathering of pipe smokers, we are still meeting on the last Sunday of each month from 1:00 to 5:00. Until we can find a suitable pipe shop to host us, we are meeting at one of our member's homes (smoking indoors). We typically have 6 to 10 guys show up each month. Feel free to message me for more details if you are interested.
If there is anything we at the UPCA can do to help please let us know. Feel free to message me.

MrHolmes221b

Lurker
Jul 29, 2023
Well hell, I was wondering about if this club was still active and I find this. Hopefully it's not too far out of date.

Civil_Piper

Lurker
Jan 20, 2023
Orangevale, CA
I feel very fortunate to have stumbled into the Pipe smoking hobby a little over a year ago. It's been a fun filled journey of tobacco and pipe exploration. I would like to get know other pipe smokers in the Sacramento area. If this club is still active please forward me the next meeting date, time and location.
Thank you