Rumors of my death have been greatly exagerated.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

unclearthur

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
At LONG last I am able to get back and get caught up. Long story involving re injuring my hand , screwing up the other one and getting put down by mold of all things.
I am now able to gradually get back into carving. Doc says that if I tear up my hand again he si going to " Kick my Irish A**.
At this point I have ready to go pipes for . Rigmedic, Pawpaw. A package for Scott, one for Martain and An unfinished pipe and stem for someone whose contact info has vanished.
Should be back on daily again.

Pics of finished stuff coming.
Tickled to be back.

terry

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 7, 2011
You are the favorite member of this forum! Please don't tease us like that again! :worship:

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
Welcome back Uncle! We have all been worried sick. Glad to have you back, you are a fixture around here.

revs

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 31, 2011
Utah
Welcome back. Glad to see you are mending well and able to work again. I think the stem may be mine.

mattmars

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 13, 2011
If, for some reason, you find yourself without the use of your hands I would recommend using Microsofts voice recognition software. That way you'll never miss a post! Glad to see you back and in better health.

lonestar

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Edgewood Texas
Great to see you healthy enough to join us again Arthur ! This place isnt the same without everybodys favorite Uncle. Perfect title for your first post :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.