Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Jun 9, 2018
England
Tried a tin of Mac Barens royal twist , stuff is amazing. Burns cool , tastes amazing and stays lit through the whole bowl. Hoping smoking pipes gets more in soon !
Another limited edition blend we didn't get in the UK?. You guys in the US get new blends and limited editions left, right & centre. It seems like a week doesn't go by without a new blend being released. And the price you pay is very low compared to most western countries.
Don't get me wrong, we in England are lucky because we can get all the Gawith we want and there's a few blends that seem exclusive to the UK like Revor and Dark XX Plug but I can't help being jealous of the Amazing amount of choice you get over there. When it comes to sheer variety of blends and price you pay for them America is right at the top of the list???.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
@smudgersmissingleg You are absolutely right but in 'Merry Old Brit-land' you don't have to contend with the chaps from the FDA trying 'deem' everything that moves in an effort to makes us all happy and healthy! I have a few tins of Royal Twist and I was rather perplexed that the tins were not covered in risk warnings. It was only on closer inspection I saw that this was a limited release and that the tins were numbered. Based on that fact and the favorable reviews I think I might pick up a few more just to be on the safe side.

3rdguy

Lifer
Aug 29, 2017
Iowa
I am just finishing a tin…did not care for it. Not the least of which it bit me pretty good each bowl. Chemistry thing for me I assume. Tried it several ways. I will be selling off my remainder at some point.

Best tin art in awhile however!