PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

donjgiles

Lifer
Apr 14, 2018
The new blend by Watch City's Master Tobacco Mixer-Upper is exquisite. Well behaved, polite, medium/full sweet virginia and perique that has been a delight for the first third of the bowl. Visually, the blend is the prettiest virginia tobacco I have ever seen, flake parts, soft reds, oranges, stoved perhaps, aged? Get some, save me some. Great job Ernie, and Jim, and all the other folks involved!
:)

donjgiles

Lifer
Apr 14, 2018
The new blend by Watch City's Master Tobacco Mixer-Upper is exquisite. Well behaved, polite, medium/full sweet virginia and perique that has been a delight for the first third of the bowl. Visually, the blend is the prettiest virginia tobacco I have ever seen, flake parts, soft reds, oranges, stoved perhaps, aged? Get some, save me some. Great job Ernie, and Jim, and all the other folks involved!
:)
Rouxgaroux

Reactions: k9shag and JimInks

donjgiles

Lifer
Apr 14, 2018
Just finished the 1st bowl after letting it rest for a while. It lit up very sweet with a cherry/plum like flavor that I crave in a Va/Per. The flavor darkened as the bowl burnt to the end, no drama, no fuss. I am in love... in flake form this would be extraordinary!

Worknman

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 23, 2019
Dangit just when I told the wife I was done buying tobacco for a while. Heck with her when's the next batch going to be available? ?

Status
Not open for further replies.