PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hilojohnny

Lifer
Oct 2, 2010
I begin this thread with fear and trembling.

Having discovered that the missus loves the bouquet of Pine-Sol (used in housecleaning chores)....she has asked if I could find a tobacco that scents the air similarly to Pine-Sol. I'm not sure I really want to go down this road, but does the membership have any suggestions?..... :crazy:

ace57

Lifer
Jun 21, 2011
A cut pin tree? Sorry I had to. :rofl: But other than that I don't know.

cyndi

Lifer
Nov 14, 2009
Flowery Branch, GA
Most people consider the smell of bleach and pine-sol to be pleasant because as children, those smells meant "clean." Turns out they're fairly toxic, bad for your health, and bad for the environment.
Maybe suggest chocolate as a substitute?

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
Chances are a pine topped tobacco would not be a good smoke. Maybe you should go for a cherry blend, my missus loves that.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Igloo, igloo, igloo... You're suposed to put the Bounce Dryer Sheet into a toilet paper roll tube and EXHALE through it...
Not that I know anything about that... :lol:
-Jason

hilojohnny

Lifer
Oct 2, 2010
Well, Many thanks to all who contributed their wisdom and expertise on this question....I believe the consensus is that I can safely get off the hook by completely ignoring this issue. So be it.... :clap:

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Clean your pipes with Tanqueray Gin and every smoke will have a pine-tree note. Ir hang one of those pine tree air fresheners from your pipe.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
hang one of those pine tree air fresheners from your pipe.

:rofl:
Do so at your peril.

You might want to remove any heavy objects that are not securely fastened down... first.

I know how my War Department can be, when I offer sarcasm. :D
:puffy:

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Not so sure there's a baccy blend scented similar to Pine-sol. I'd venture to say a popular wife pleaser would probably be Mac Baren's Vanilla Cream. I have the loose cut of that and my fiance enjoys the smell of it a lot.

mjtannen

Can't Leave
Jan 3, 2011
If you want the aroma of a pine forest in your house do the following:
1.Set up a tent in the woods.

2.Always have breakfast in the tent.

3.Stick to one breakfast menu. It was my father's favorite....."A roll with honey".
May my parents rest in peace!

Status
Not open for further replies.