PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

diamondback

Lifer
Feb 22, 2019
Rockvale, TN
Welcome sholto, from Tennessee.
You’re more than welcome as far as I’m concerned! There are some “gatekeepers,” but they’re easy to ignore ;-) Post in my threads anytime, and say what you like!

wunkus

Lurker
Apr 4, 2019
Thanks for the welcome guys. Now if I can just figure out why my avatar isn't displaying …

I just figured out how to display mine. You have to click on your own name on the bottom of the page where it says "members online now" and then change your avatar for the forums.

How long have you lived in Coeur d'Alene Idaho and how do you like it there? Recently I have seriously been considering a move to that location, it looks beautiful and cost of living seems reasonable.
-Will

sholto

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 18, 2019
Kansas & (occasionally) Kendal, UK
Thanks for the tip on the avatar. I'm not sure I would have figured that one out!
Moved to CD'A in 2002 and been here since apart from a 5 year spell in Republic, WA and 8 months in Wisconsin. I love living here in the lakes & mountains. The air is fresh, the water tastes good and the weather is definitely 4 seasons with a perfect Summer temp. There are still bars (pubs) here where you can smoke and we have the Bulldog Pipe & Cigar lounge where I spent a few hours this afternoon. Paul & Mary are the owners and it's a very pipe friendly place with good beer & wine. Lots of influx from California these days and consequently real estate is getting expensive. Don't wait too long to move I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.