PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

kola

Lifer
Apr 1, 2014
Colorado Rockies, Cripple Creek region
I'm wanting to roll some of my pipe tobacco blends in cigar leaf. I'm not a true cigar smoker but on occasion I do like an occasional milder cigar and have the brand name Bandito cigars on hand. Banditos have that Clint Eastwood small hand-rolled look and I find them pretty enjoyable. They state that they use a Sumutra wrapper (I have no idea what that is and btw I'm a novice greenhorn with cigar leaf and blends)

see Bandito link: Bandidos - Cigars International - https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/bandidos-cigars/1412423/

I'd like roll roll my pipe blends into a cigar leaf wrapper but have hopes I can find a very mild leaf to roll them up in. I did a bit of a lazy google search and haven't a clue.

BUT....My first choice would be a large brown cigarette paper that would do the trick as it would be kinda' nice as it wouldn't dilute my pipe blend flavors. Yeah, it'd have to brown paper, white just wouldn't look right (and yes I do care what it looks like, I'm an oddball no doubt). Suggestions, ideas?

Reactions: danimalia

Sewage Pipe

Might Stick Around
Nov 15, 2019
Just get yourself a grabba leaf. You can get 1 at any smoke shop for like 4-6 bucks. It's a whole leaf in a ziploc like package and normally the top of the leaf is lighter/milder and towards the bottom you get the darker/bolder. You can cut in between veins for a smoother smoke, just use a bic lighter to smooth it out to ensure it sticks when you lick it or use glue. You can get like 20 cigarillos out of 1 or quite a few cigars.

Reactions: kola and danimalia
Status
Not open for further replies.