PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMcQ

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 9, 2019
Atlantic Beach, FL
Their pipes seem really cheap, but not any sort of company or carver name with most. Anyone have any experience with them? I don't mind a GOOD pipe without a brand name.

Reactions: Rnatreasures

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
First I've heard of them. Web site shows no location, something I look for.

Some good photos of some pretty bad pipes. Interesting.

How did you find it?

image_eb0720a1-208a-470e-b4e2-703660b9a0ec_1024x1024@2x.jpg

rushx9

Lifer
Jul 10, 2019
Shelby, NC
I've bought 2 pipes from them. 1 unfinished acorn/rhodesian thing and 1 squat black algerian bulldog. I like them both but the acorn needs some stem/bit work and I had to use steel wool to take the finish out of the Bulldogs chamber. Although it's on the small side, the bulldog is one of my favorite pipes, so I'd say the$6 was worth it! I honestly thought about buying a dozen and either reselling them or giving as gifts. Cheaper than cobs.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
The design of a basic pipe is simple, so someone can churn these out at the cost of a sink brush or inexpensive screwdriver. As with those products, the quality is likely to be catch-as-catch-can. A pipe could be a work horse and last a lifetime, or be a pain in the butt and not be worth smoking to burnout. The inaccessible contact information indicates that they do not expect to stand behind the product, especially at these prices, so it is a low cost lotto ticket, and could be just fine. Or not.

rushx9

Lifer
Jul 10, 2019
Shelby, NC
Could you please show a link to the site that shows and address and stuff?

That bulldog-ish pipe is a beauty.
I'm sorry, I thought the web page had the address when I ordered from them. The package came from somewhere in Florida. I'll have to see if I can find the invoice.

Rnatreasures

Lurker
Jan 15, 2020
Where is your shop located?

Are you a pipe smoker? Please tell us more, and welcome to the forum!
We’re located in tampa Fl, our garage is located in town and country. It’s residential so the address can be given upon request to visit. We do smoke pipes, we haven’t been smoking a pipe long, about a year after we started Rnatreasures.

Reactions: BROBS and jpmcwjr
Status
Not open for further replies.