PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

mortonbriar

Lifer
Oct 25, 2013
New Zealand
I think the general rule there is that blends that get put in 5lb bulk bags. need less preserving/hydrating/PG ratio than blends that get put in a 2oz pouch. And yes, the CB products all seem to have their Lane bulk equivalent although I have lost track of which is what.

Jun 9, 2015
Mission, Ks
I think the general rule there is that blends that get put in 5lb bulk bags. need less preserving/hydrating/PG ratio than blends that get put in a 2oz pouch. And yes, the CB products all seem to have their Lane bulk equivalent although I have lost track of which is what.
CBW=RLP6
CBG=1Q
CBB=BCA
CBC=Very Cherry
CBR=? I have no clue

WVOldFart

Lifer
Sep 1, 2021
Eastern panhandle, WV
Captain Black Copper (discontinued favorite) is, I think, Lane LL-7
You can still get Captain Black Copper at West Virginia Pipe Shop. I asked them how they could still have CBCopper when it was no longer produced. All they told me was that their supplier sends them both LL7 and CBCopper. Luckily I have a cellar with enough CBCopper before it was discontinued, to keep me satisfied. It was the best Captain Black.

kcghost

Lifer
May 6, 2011
Olathe, Kansas
It's your local source of cannabis served in various methods: Gummie worms, hard candies and others. If you have a mild case of arthritis, it really helps.

jndyer

Lifer
Jul 1, 2012
Central Oregon
I use to really enjoy CBW and CBR; however, these blends while quite tasty just do not have enough vitamin N for my current smoking habit.