PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hmhaines

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 5, 2016
CT
IMG_20161229_195353_hdr_kindlephoto-680433458_zpsnufbxuul.jpg

Terrible quality photo, hope you get some of the idea. Sitting outside after a long work day, enjoying my pipe and trying to stay warm. I'm at the tail end of a nasty cold, just getting all of my sense of taste back. Filled my bowl with a mix of McC No.27 and Beacon Extra, a tasty combo. Listening to The Barber Of Seville for the umpteenth time.
I don't enjoy Minneapolis, but I'm fairly certain that I am happy. Though I feel I could blather on about it, all I need to say is that I love Shannen and I can't wait to marry the poor girl.
Hope you're all doing well!

jacks6

Lifer
May 9, 2016
I'm just getting over a 3 week cold myself. That first puff must have been heavenly. Glad to hear things are going so well!!

ophiuchus

Lifer
Mar 25, 2016
If the company's good, the experience will improve.
To the future ... :puffy:
(It was so windy here, I saved the pipe I packed for my walk for afterward, when I got home. :oops: )

Dec 28, 2015
To quote John Lennon "It's only love and that is all, Why should I feel the way I do." Sounds like you are adjusting just fine.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Sitting in the cold suffering from a cold and in love. Now that's an existential moment. Stay warm brother. Get well. Luck in love.

swhipple

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 2, 2011
To heck with that. I know for a fact there are nice girls who live in warmer climates. :D
Just kidding. Wish you and your future wife all the best in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.