Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Our featured interview on The Pipes Magazine Radio Show tonight is with Rick Newcombe. Rick is a well-known author of several pipe books, and a prominent collector of Danish pipes, and vintage tobaccos. He has traveled the world visiting pipe makers, and learning their different techniques. He is also the founder and chairman of Creators Syndicate, which currently represents more than 200 writers and artists. This show is our third in Volume II in our series of “Seven Questions for Seven Experts”. Over the course of seven weeks, we will ask seven prominent pipe collectors the same seven pipe related questions, and see how their answers compare. At the top of the show, for our pipe parts segment, Brian will have a tobacco review comparing an old version, and a new version of Capstan Blue.

rick-newcombe-1536x1024.jpg

lightxmyfire

Can't Leave
Jun 17, 2019
DMV Area
Great Episode!

I agree with the rant, I don't love what they did to tobacco reviews either.

The alphabetical listing of brands is gone, replaced with just a scrolling list so you can't quick jump by letter anymore. More than half the page is taken up by banners so the list only displays 10 options at once causing you to click endlessly one at a time to find the listing you want. This new setup is not user-friendly, especially on mobile.

I don't know why there was a need to change it either, it didn't seem to be broken at all to me so why "fix" it?

• Love
Reactions: cosmicfolklore
Status
Not open for further replies.