Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
On tonight's Pipes Magazine Radio Show we have Rich Esserman back with us. Rich is quite well known in the hobby. He has been smoking, collecting, and writing about pipes for over 40-years, and he is best known for collecting large-size Dunhill pipes. We will have Brian and Rich discussing bowl sizes, magnum pipes, and their thoughts on learning how to pack a pipe. At the top of the show Brian will do a review of Dan Tobacco’s Hamborger Veermaster. We will also have a star-studded holiday music double-header. The show airs at 8pm eastern US time. It can be found on all podcast apps, and at PipesMagazine.com.

Rich-Esserman.jpg

Reactions: jpmcwjr

J-Evverrett

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 17, 2021
Meriden, CT
Great show as always, I really appreciate when uncle Rich is on. It’s nice to know he’s not uncle Rich only in my mind. Listening to him expound upon his knowledge on pipes is always a treat. He lost me a bit with regards to group sizes depending on shape. I guess it’s all sort of ambiguous then? The holiday music was truly very interesting, I don’t think a song about Santa clause would ever be sung in my local church. Kind of sacrilegious haha. Maybe things are a bit different in England.

Thank you for all the work you put in on these shows for us.

Reactions: jpmcwjr