PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Our featured guest tonight's Pipes Magazine Radio Show is with Rich Esserman. This is our second episode with, "Rich Responds" where we go back to a previous discussion with Fred Hanna, and Rich gives his take. Both Rich and Fred are prominent pipe collectors, researchers and writers on pipes and tobacco for several decades. They are both well-known and well-respected in the pipe enthusiast community. We'll see where Rich agrees with Fred, and where he has his own take on different aspects of pipes and tobacco. At the top of the show we'll have Pipe Artisan Jeff Gracik with another segment of "Ask the Pipemaker".

The show airs every Tuesday at 8:00pm eastern US time, and can be found at PipesMagazine.com and all podcast apps.

Rich-Esserman.jpg

jmsmitty6

Can't Leave
Jan 12, 2018
Cincinnati, Ohio
Good Afternoon Brian,

Really enjoyed the show with Rich and I am very much enjoying (as I am also enjoying the current tobacco production conversations) the format of answering Fred's questions. I always enjoy listening to the opinions of such esteemed colleagues who have been in the hobby for many years.

However, I'd love if this type of questioning/segment continued into hobbyists of the following generation. Individuals who have been in the hobby for maybe 10+ years, but not as long as Rich or Fred. I mention this both for your consideration and also that this group probably has very different opinions on these questions. I didn't come into the hobby during the BCD era and look at many of these answers, not with skepticism, but with a completely different perspective. Nevertheless, always a good show when you come away with such thoughts. Always enjoy your holiday based raves. Take care Brian.

Jason

Reactions: UncleRasta