PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

meoget

Lurker
Jan 25, 2021
Hi Everyone,

So, probably a common story; quit pipe smoking for a while, then returned years later. Coming back to it, I do find the occasional pipe far more enjoyable than the previous habit smoking throughout the day.
My favorites are/were Red Virginia blends and VaPers, particularly Samuel Gawith and McClelland. That being said, I do enjoy all types of pipe blends. In fact, I'm smoking some Bengal Slices now, and I really like this English blend.
In joining, I hope to meet some other people that are interested in pipes and pipe smoking, obviously, and maybe even snag a can of McClelland at some point. I dearly miss opening a fresh can and thinking; "what the heck is that smell?!", then thoroughly enjoying whichever blend I happened to be smoking. The Christmas blends were always outstanding.
Anyway, talk to you all later.

tschiraldi

Lifer
Dec 14, 2015
Ohio
Welcome! Yep, similar story here. Been back for 7 or 8 years now. It definitely stick this time as I hope it will for you!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome from central North Carolina. Plenty of info, pipe and tobacco history, and lore here.

Status
Not open for further replies.