PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hugodrax

Can't Leave
Jan 24, 2013
Difficult to express.

The topics become repetitive. Fads come and go. But basically, as much as I do truly love my pipes and my tobacco, they're not a driving force in my life. I like my Dunhills as much as my Stonehavens. I'm not driven to collect the newest carver nor hoard pounds of my favorite St. Bruno and Marlin Flake. Although if I could find some RB plug in the USA, I'd buy lbs, but that's another matter.

I enjoy talking about it some and I like the people involved, so I came back. The cycle will repeat, I'm sure.

You're all good eggs. Nobody drove me off.

Aug 1, 2012
I went overseas for 7 years and between the job and the time difference, I stopped posting pretty much altogether. I tried a couple times but was not successful partially due to being busy and partially due to a dispute with a member. Now that I'm back in the states, I post when I can and do a lot of lurking.

captpat

Lifer
Dec 16, 2014
North Carolina
I belong to quite a few forums, however I'm only active in a few forum at any given time. They are in sort of a rotation that's affected by repetition of topics, perhaps my interests have gone in a different direction (if only temporarily) and finally there are some folks I just need to expand the virtual space for awhile. Some forums have hosting engines that are easier to use, that also influences how much time I spend on them as well.

Regardless of how active I am on this forum rest assured I'm still smoking my pipes.

WhiteDevilPress

Might Stick Around
I ain't joining this soon to be bloodbath pigpen hybrid..

Well basically I got banned.. Then I was pissed.. Then I got busy.. I don't stay pissed long.. Then I wasn't so busy again, and here I am.
Without the possibility of getting banned, there would be little point in joining forums & chat rooms. If it's not happening to you semi-regularly, then you're not employing your 1st amendment robustly enough, nor are you providing humorless moderator types a reason to keep smoking their smugness pipes. But we're glad you're back.

Status
Not open for further replies.