PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dd951

Can't Leave
Jun 18, 2010
Hi everyone most people on the net call me dd, my name is Jerry,,,I left this site over 2 years ago, not because of hard feelings or anything like that. My wife had some health issues and after that I had a bout of depression. Thankfully we are both doing better,,This morning I read all the post on here, it was good to see you all again,, I look forward to reading all your post,,In resopnce to one of the post all my popes are nasty from way too much smoking and not enough cleaning,,,I have between 50 and 60 pipes and they are all dirty, wish me luck on my cleaning . Good to be back,,,dd

eightywon

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 4, 2014
Welcome back! Are you from Riverside? I'm originally from OC but moved to NorCal a couple years ago.

yohanan

Lifer
Oct 1, 2011
Old Belt/U.S.A.
Hello Jerry, and Welcome Back!!!
welcome.gif

brudnod

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 26, 2013
Great Falls, VA
Welcome back Jerry. Somethings are the same (and that ain't all bad) and you will likely be amazed at how many new blends and excellent pipe artisans have cropped up in your healing time. But sounds like you have much to do before you buy another pipe...

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Jerry, welcome back. It sounds like you've been through some trials. I must have arrived after you left,

so I guess we're new to each other. Best wishes for good healing. My wife is going through a rather long

term struggle with mobility issues, hip replacements on one hip, but we manage to have some good times

along the way. Hang in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.