PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

josephcross

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 30, 2015
Title edited. See Rule 9. And where do you live?

Hey, I used to frequent the forums some time back. I never felt I had a lot to contribute to the forums being a new piper. Well fast forward and I've definitely found my place and feel I have gained some experience. I've developed a love of Dark Fired tobaccos, 1792 being a top fav. Hope to contribute my thoughts and make some new friends.

Last edited by a moderator:

josephcross

Dec 30, 2015
Thanks for the warm welcome back, getting ready to walk the dogs and smoke a bowl of something tasty along the way.

josephcross

Dec 30, 2015
Title edited. See Rule 9. And where do you live?

Hey, I used to frequent the forums some time back. I never felt I had a lot to contribute to the forums being a new piper. Well fast forward and I've definitely found my place and feel I have gained some experience. I've developed a love of Dark Fired tobaccos, 1792 being a top fav. Hope to contribute my thoughts and make some new friends.
I'll try not to grammar too badly. I write a lot for work and often it's exhausting trying to keep on top of a .01% margin of error. I am also from BC, Canada.

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
I feel like I remember you. Welcome back. I don’t have much to add these days but I still frequent the site… from time to time I’ll post something, if I feel compelled to.

1792 is a favorite of mine as well!

josephcross

Dec 30, 2015
Welcome back from Wisconsin. I am a return pipe smoker as well. Teach me some about Dark Fired tobacco please.
Besides 1792, I'd recommend HH Bold Kentucky or Old Dark Fired. They are great representations of Dark Fired blends that I reach for.