PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

GreatWhiteNorthPiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 3, 2022
Ontario, Canada
As a new pipe smoker, I see that some online tobacco retailers, such as SmokingPipes and Cup 'o Joes seem to have very regular sales. I'm wondering if there are recurring annual sales that people here wait for to stock up. 4noggins, which is my preferred retailer, doesn't seem to have sales very often so I'm wondering if they in particular have sales, say on Black Friday, Halloween, etc.

cfreud

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 1, 2014
Every internet outlet of pipe tobacco generally can be counted on for sales around International Pipe Smoker's Day, which is February. Father's Day, coming up, usually brings deals as well. Black Friday/the ramp up to the holidays. My advice would be to be on e-mail lists of smokingpipes, 4noggins, Pipes and Cigars and/or your favorite B&Ms (LJ Pereti's, excuse the spelling, Watch City, Country Squire, for example) and you'll be sure to get the heads up.

GIF sommer verao summer - animated GIF on GIFER - by Kizahn

Everything Must Go - How Much? GIF - Everythingmustgo Sale Howmuch -  Discover & Share GIFs

Peter Turbo

Lifer
Oct 18, 2021
CT, USA
Websites like smokingpipes and tobaccopipes have rotating sales constantly so I just wait until a brand I like goes on sale and do the purchasing then.

Reactions: ofafeather

Brendan

Lifer
May 16, 2021
Cowra, New South Wales, Australia.
If you haven't already, sign up for their mailing list (4noggins).
Although, as you say they don't have many sales and I honestly haven't seen an email in ages.
Their success rate for orders is sale enough for me..

SP on the other hand would have a small percentage of my salary paid into a holding account if I lived in the States..

Reactions: ofafeather

kschatey

Lifer
Oct 16, 2019
Ohio
As a new pipe smoker, I see that some online tobacco retailers, such as SmokingPipes and Cup 'o Joes seem to have very regular sales. I'm wondering if there are recurring annual sales that people here wait for to stock up. 4noggins, which is my preferred retailer, doesn't seem to have sales very often so I'm wondering if they in particular have sales, say on Black Friday, Halloween, etc.
Both Smokingpipes.com and PipesAndCigars.com rotate sales every week. Just watch their site or join their mailing lists. Now that TobaccoPipes.com was purchased, they also have regular rotating brand sales. Again, join the mailing list.